On November 15, 2021, AARP launched the AgeTech Collaborative™, "a new platform to help AgeTech innovators generate big new ideas and send thriving products into what's now an $8.3 trillion economy driven by those who are age 50 and older." The 38-million-member association states that "Innovation will be the key to helping people take advantage of longer and healthier lives in the coming years."
The AgeTech Collaborative™ is launching with:
- Nearly 50 participating startups, including Voiceitt, Rendever, Trust & Will, and Mighty Health;
- 6 Test beds including Massachusetts eHealth Institute (MeHI), ADF, and ThriveWell Tech;
- Business services like Cooley and MassChallenge;
- Workshops, Master Classes, and "Lunch-and-Learns" from AARP, experienced founders, industry and thought leaders; and
- An exclusive online platform, hosted at agetechcollaborative.org.
Read the full press release about the launch: AARP Convenes AgeTech Collaborative™ to Accelerate and Scale New Solutions for the $8.3 Trillion 50-Plus Market
Tech Crunch article: AARP, T. Rowe Price, QED kick off community to target $8.3T 50-plus market