Attesting to Stage 2 Immunization Registry Measure
Attesting to the Stage 2 Meaningful Use Immunization Registry measure requires successful ongoing submission of electronic immunization data from your CEHRT to the MIIS during your EHR reporting period.
The following fall under the umbrella of ongoing submissions:
- Ongoing submission was already achieved for an EHR reporting period in a prior program year and continues throughout the current EHR reporting period.
- Registration of Intent for ongoing submission was submitted to MDPH by the deadline (within 60 days of the start of your EHR reporting period) and ongoing submission was achieved.
- Registration of Intent for ongoing submission was submitted to MDPH by the deadline and you are still engaged in testing and validation of ongoing electronic submission.
- Registration of Intent for ongoing submission was submitted to MDPH by the deadline and you are awaiting an invitation to begin testing and validation.
- Register your intent for ongoing submission within 60 days of the first day of your EHR reporting period. This can be completed by logging into the ContactMIIS Resource Center and selecting the Meaningful Use tab.
- You will then await an invitation to onboard with the MIIS.
- Once invited, you must respond within 30 days to acknowledge you are ready to begin the onboarding process.
- Upon your response to the invitation, you will initiate the process for Technical (testing and validation) and Clinical Integration to onboard with the MIIS. This includes working with the MIIS Roll Out team to complete the following:
Register for the MIIS on the ContactMIIS Resource Center.
Click on the Registration tab and select the appropriate registration option: Group, Provider or User.
Develop and submit a workflow for your practice to be implemented upon go live with the MIIS. This workflow ensures your practice will be in compliance with the MIIS legislative requirements to inform patients about the MIIS and process any objection or withdrawal of objection requests.
Register for the Mass HIway.
Submit your HL7 checklist for your EHR system
Complete end-to-end testing
Complete data quality checks
- Upon completion of Technical and Clinical Integration, you will be moved to production and achieve ongoing data submission to the MIIS.
Note: You can track your progress at any time using the MIIS Meaningful Use Report Card, which can be accessed by logging into the ContactMIIS Resource Center.