The MU Boot Camp serves as an introduction to the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program. The webinar provides an orientation for new Designees to learn about the critical tasks of navigating the program and the attestation process. This soup-to-nuts webinar is an accelerated training course designed to educate new designees on everything Meaningful Use, so that they can successfully attest on behalf of providers and earn the maximum remaining incentive money for the organization. Boot Camp attendees get a step-by-step overview of the entire attestation process, including:
- Program basics and provider registration systems;
- Designee authorization and MAPIR access;
- Eligibility criteria, Patient Volume Threshold (PVT), Hospital-Based Letter;
- MU objectives and measures, MU dashboard, reporting periods;
- Supporting documentation requirements: examples, obstacles, MeHI resources; and
- Attestation prep and future attestations.
Complete MeHI’s Designee Boot Camp and become the Meaningful Use champion for your organization! Attendees can expect to take away a comprehensive understanding of the attestation process and how to avoid common pitfalls, as well as more confidence in securing incentive payments.
This bootcamp will also be running on Wednesday, Sept. 19th - Register