Hosted by The Massachusetts eHealth Institute (MeHI) in partnership with Aging 2.0
Through the Massachusetts Digital Health Initiative’s Aging and Caregiving Marketplace, the Massachusetts eHealth Institute (MeHI) has been working closely with the Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) and the Baker administration to advance the digital health ecosystem and explore how these new technologies can improve healthcare in the Commonwealth.
MeHI been working with the Executive Office of Elder Affairs (EOEA) and Secretary Bonner on a Healthy Aging and Caregiver initiative to identify some key problems for organizations and individuals that serve older adults with complex care needs where technology could be most useful in providing solutions that are both likely to make an impact and that fit into providers’ business models. There are many digital health entrepreneurs here in Massachusetts that are working on developing aging solutions, and we want to make sure these tech innovations are solving the real world challenges faced by long term care providers and the seniors they serve.
Listen to the Reverse Pitches Recordings:
- Paul Adams, Head of Connected Health Marketing, Phillips Home Monitoring Recording
- Veronica Barber, Senior VP of Human Capital, Benchmark Senior Living Recording
- Kate Granigan, CEO, LifeCare Advocates Recording
- Margaret Hogan, CEO of Boston Senior Home Care, Officer at Mass. Home Care Recording
- Christopher Sintros, President and CEO, Deaconess Abundant Life Communities Recording