LeadingAge Massachusetts hosts this event as part of Cybersecurity Month 2021.
The webinar will "focus on what tools LeadingAge provider members can use to help their residents understand and mitigate the risks of these threats."
Participants will leave the webinar with:
- A better understanding of the top cyber threats facing older adults, ability to spot the telltale signs of crime, how to speak to residents/respond to their questions;
- Tools to alleviate cyber threats within communities (e.g., brochures, flyers, or cheat sheets that could be utilized within the community).
Who Should Attend?
- Wellness and Activities Professionals;
- Resident Support Staff;
- IT Professionals; OR
- Other resident-facing employees who would benefit from learning how to help older adults stay safer on the internet.
- Stephanie Helm, Director, MassCyberCenter at MassTech;
- Rubesh Jacobs, Managing Director USA, 247 Techies; and
- Judy Miller, CIO, Kendall at Oberlin.