The NE Healthcare Executive Network presents this upcoming event:
"Our event of the year that you don't want to miss!
"We are pleased to announce the 11th Annual Summer Social Networking Event Including Lightning Pitches and Keynote Speaker Jack Derby, CEO, professor, entrepreneur, venture investor to be held on August 2nd. Jack's presentation will be on Sales and Marketing in a Post-COVID World.
"This program features a number of snapshot presentations, or lightning pitches, from local pre-venture and early-stage Life Science and Medical Device companies. Each pitching company will have 1 minute to impress us with their value proposition and there will also be plenty of opportunity to network with the companies and fellow members.
"Not pitching? Please register now for the event.
"This is one of our most well-attended events of the year, with health innovation professionals from all backgrounds coming to see what's new and exciting in the local biotech, med-tech, pharma, and health IT economy."
Keynote Speaker: Jack Derby, CEO Derby Management, professor Derby Entrepreneurship Center Tufts, entrepreneur, venture investor, board member & management coach. In 1990, Jack founded Derby Management, a consulting firm specializing in strategic and business planning. Jack is a professor within the Derby Entrepreneurship Center at Tufts where he teaches separate courses in marketing and in sales.
- Arrow DX - AI & Nanotech to enhance detection capabilities
- BetterLungs, Inc. - Building an AI platform for predicting lung cancer in COPD patients
- Breathe BioMedical - Breath based, multi-disease, early screening and detection technology
- Complex Health Solutions - AI technology identifies the most likely root causes of your health issues in minutes
- Giner Life Sciences - Wearable oxygen therapy devices to enhance healing of ear, eye, and skin conditions
- Glycologix - Biopolymer platform focused on soft tissue protection and repair
- Hera Biotech - Non-surgical, tissue-based test capable of staging and diagnosing endometriosis
- IMMAD - Technology to determine the use of cannabis; EyeTears and RetinalFunction
- IMMEDIATE Therapeutics - Clinical stage biotech company dedicated to developing safe and effective therapeutic solutions to reduce heart muscle damage
- Iregained - Telemedicine powered neuro-rehabilitation solutions for clinic or home use
- Kevahealth - Remote monitoring SaaS platform for patients with chronic respiratory illness
- Kibur Medical Inc. - Implanted device to diagnosis tumor sensitivity to anti-cancer drugs
- Lumeda Inc - Advancing photodynamic therapy (PDT) as an adjuvant treatment for patients with non-small cell lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies
- Nanochon - 3D printed, biomaterial-based implant to treat cartilage damage in the knee
- Navigation Sciences - Surgical navigation for cancer care
- NUA Surgical - Dedicated to innovating in women's health
- Patient First.AI - Digital healthcare connectivity platform
- Power of Patients - AI app transforming all traumatic brain injury care
- Trace Matters Scientific - Mass spectrometry technology that enables real-time interrogation of tissue for intraoperative surgical decision making