Disruption in the face of limitation: Innovation in an era of consumerism and cost sensitivity
Growing healthcare expenditures are forecasted for the coming years. With many industries embracing disruption through innovation, can healthcare create initiatives to innovatively decrease costs in the face of rising demand?
• Rising Costs of Pharmaceuticals and Value Based Care
• Reforming Health Care Policies and Systems
• Accessible Healthcare Data: Can it be a reality?
• Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
• The Role of AI and Digital Health in Creating Cost-Effective Solutions
• Women’s Health Innovation
• Highlighted speakers from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical, Google Health, Partners Healthcare, and more…
For more information download pdf here.