Co-sponsored with Harvard Business School Association of Boston
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends in PE investments from 2018 and predictions for 2019.
Private Equity (PE) investment funds are major players in the growth path of healthcare technology companies. Bruce Robertson, Managing Director of H.I.G. BioHealth Partners, will be the keynote speaker. H.I.G. is one of the largest PE firms in the world.
Following Bruce Robertson’s remarks, a panel will share their experiences working with PE firms. The panel includes CEOs who have lead med tech companies with PE investors.
Bruce Robertson, Managing Director of H.I.G. BioHealth Partners
Bruce focuses on investment opportunities in the life sciences sector, including biopharmaceuticals, medical devices, and diagnostics. Bruce currently serves on the boards of Apollo Endosurgery, RxSight, CardioFocus, Clarus Therapeutics, and Iconic Therapeutics.
What to Expect
Private Equity funds are one of the options company leaders consider when making strategic capital decisions. The speakers will address these topics among others:
- Where in the life cycle of a healthcare company do PE investors usually enter,
- What is the profile of a company of interest to a PE investor,
- Do PE firms only look at cash flow positive companies,
- Are there sectors of the healthcare space that PE likes and does not like,
- What does a PE investor mean to me and my company,
- Private Equity and M&A Outlook: Trends and Opportunities.
Who should attend
CEOs, CFO’s, board members, business owners, venture capital investors, investment bankers and corporate executives who want a better understanding of how to maximize their opportunities with Private Equity (PE) investment.