The University of Rochester, in collaboration with West Health, is hosting the fourth annual d.health Summit, a national forum for health and technology leaders, entrepreneurs, financiers, senior care advocates and policymakers in Boston for the first time this year. Attendees will exchange ideas, forge new relationships, and foster disruptive technological and process innovations to improve the lives of the nation’s aging population.
The d.health Summit will showcase products and technologies designed for aging adults, their caregivers and care providers. Experience and how these hand-selected startups are transforming the way we connect with, care for, and enhance the lives of aging adults through immersive interactive demonstration.
- Melanie Bella Chief of New Business & Policy, Cityblock
- Alice Bonner Secretary, Executive Office of Elder Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Troyen A. Brennan Executive Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, CVS Health
- Christine K. Cassel Planning Dean, Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine
- Joseph F. Coughlin Founder & Director, MITAgeLab
- Krista Drobac Executive Director, Alliance for Connected Care
- David Klein Special Advisor to the CEO, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Laura Landro Freelance Contributor, Wall Street Journal Special Reports
- Sandy Markwood CEO, National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Kedar Mate Chief Innovation & Education Officer, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Mary Modahl SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, American Well
- Matt Patterson President, WelbeHealth
- Timothy Peck Co-Founder & CEO, Call9
Interested in attending? Use promo code MEHI25 to get 25% off admission.